Create a new BLU AGE model using MagicDraw modeling tool
Last updated : 11/24/2014
Apply to versions : Blu Age II 5.0 and higher, any technologies.
1. Right click on the explorer view.
2. Select the menu entry new > Other.
3. In MagicDraw, select MagicDraw Project from Template.
4. There is two kinds of bluage MagicDraw templates : Bluage_Template for all the PLTC Technologies (SpringMVC, JSF, EJB3 ...) and Bluage_Template_RichUI for all the CSLTC Technologies (Currently JSF2). Select the one that suits your needs.
5. Give a name to your MagicDraw model.
6. Your newly created model is automatically opened in the MagicDraw containment tree view. Bluage Profiles are automatically linked.