Last updated : 11/07/2014
Apply to versions : Blu Age II 5.0 and higher, all technologies, windows version
1. Run the installer .exe file
2. Read carefully the prerequisites and make sure they are all met. The prerequisites might be different depending on the Blu Age version you are installing.
- Set environment variables in windows environment : Microsoft knowledge base
- Download Java : Oracle java download page
3. Read and Accept the licence agreement.
4. You can choose to install and integrate Magic Draw to Blu Age on your own. It is however strongly advised to let it be install directly by the Blu Age installer.
5. Set up your installation.
- It is strongly recommended to not use an installation path using spaces.
- The license server address depends on your environment configuration. If you do not have a licence server yet, please refer to the page How to get a licence.
6. Set up your shortcuts.